- Pay as you go customers can only use facility during public hours.
- Booking for public session can only be made through the Kingfisher App.
- Identification may be requested in order to provide proof of age.
- Children under 14 cannot gain access to the pool unless accompanied by an adult. The adult must be with child AT ALL THE TIMES IN WATER.
- An adult cannot be in sole charge of MORE THAN TWO CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS of age in the pool.
- Children between 14-16 years of age must have parent/guardian on site of the pool.
- Children should be in direct line of sight of parent/guardian at all the times.
- Lifeguards cannot and should not be expected to replace the care and supervision of parent.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when using in changing area (Parent or Guardian must be over 18yrs old). At no time should a child be left unaccompanied.
- If a child or children seems to be on their own in either the pool or changing area please alert a member of the staff.
- Appropriate swim specific swimwear must be worn.
- Infants are required to wear an Aqua swimming nappy which are available at the reception.
- Children 8 years of age or over cannot use opposite sex changing rooms and MUST USE SAME SEX CHANGING ROOMS.
- Children under 16 are not permitted access to the pool AFTER 7:30PM
- All of the above conditions must be fully meet if a child is to be granted permission to use the pool . If a child is not been supervised, then the child will be removed from pool area until these rules are adhered to.
- No Filming/pictures or any form of photography allowed at the swimming pool.
- Management Will Not Accept Responsibility For The Loss Or Damage To Any Personal Be-longings Left Unattended On These Premises
- Staff will REFUSE ACCESS TO CLUB FOR ANY DISRESPECTFUL OR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
The Kingfisher Club strive to make the pool and changing area as safe as possible for use by children. We have put in place the rules above to ensure your child’s safety whilst in the Kingfisher Club.
Thank you for your cooperation.